R holding a flower basket he made
R saying his lines
Bouquet of Flowers
Mother's Day cake
R's 3rd grade class put on a Mother's Day skit titled "It's MOM-Sense!" It was sooo cute! They had 132 lines of things moms say. Each child got to pick several things their mom says to them. They each took turns saying the different things. It was so true to listen to what "we" say. Here are a few R picked of me:
*My mom reminds me to say please.
*My mom tells me to take smaller bites.
*When I tell my mom I hate veggies, she asks me how do I know if I've never tried them? I know that I don't have to try some thing to know that it's disgusting!!
*My mom tells me not to say anything if I can't say something nice.
*My mom wants me to be kind to my sisters.
*My mom loves to read to me before I go to sleep.
*My mom tells me it's time to go to sleep, but I'm NOT sleepy.
*My mom wants me to keep my hands to myself.
*We all know that when our moms aren't happy, nobody's happy.
*My mom tells me to let go of my anger.
*My mom tells me that I am special.
And there were a few more. It was so sweet to listen to all the lines. Then they passed out cake and punch. It was nice to visit with the other moms. They even made invitations for us to come. R has such a great teacher, she's the best!
Orlando
8 years ago

2 comments:
What a fun day! Good job R.
Very wise sayings! What a nice thing to do for the mom's in R's class.
Post a Comment