Monday, June 2, 2008

Girls Weekend!

Beautiful Lake Tahoe

Me enjoying our hike to the view

Me and Keri by the fire pit(twins!)

The girls at our weekend away enjoying the fire.


I was invited to join a dear friend and other friends to a weekend away at her Condo. We had such a great time!!! I haven't had so much fun since a teenager; staying up late, laughing and not taking care of anyone else. It was like a big slumber party. The scenery was beautiful!!! The hike was long and tiring, but worth the pain. We hiked anywhere from 6 to 8 miles that day(not exactly sure). The view was breathtaking. We sat in the spa afterwards to relax the muscles. We ate delicious food and watched a tearful movie. Made friendships to last a lifetime. We enjoyed a very spiritual Sacrament meeting on Sunday. I'm so thankful for Todd, to take time off work and watch the kids for me. It was a long 4 days for him. I hope he'll let me do it again!! Thanks again for a fantastic time!!!

2 comments:

Raimi said...

We sure did have a good time, didn't we!!! I am so glad we were all able to spend the weekend together! You're a great friend! Love ya!

Stephanie said...

that was SO MUCH FUN! I hope we can do this annually (at least). I loved just talking and talking and talking with everyone. I, too, think that our friendships were deepened. I'm so glad that you could come, too. You're a great friend, and I really admire you.