Lisa & K are with Minnie Mouse at Disney's Animal Kingdom. (I love her Christmas dress!)
R & B learning some skills from the "Green Army Men" at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Here we are in front of "The Ball" at Epcot. (Love the decorations!)
Here's us at Epcot in the Norway village. We put on Viking hats for the picture.
We are in the front entrance at "Magic Kingdom" at Disney World.
We went to Florida during our Thanksgiving break from school. It was so much fun! Todd got 4 vouchers during the past year from United, so we only had to buy 1 plane ticket. He used points and we stayed at the Marriott Spring Hill suites. This was our family Christmas this year. The kids bought different pins at each park and added it to their lanyards. We went to the 4 main parks. Animal Kingdom the 1st day; Hollywood Studios the 2nd day; Magic Kingdom the 3rd, 5th & 7th day; and Epcot the 4th & 6th day. We were exhausted, but enjoyed them all. The last day Todd & R went to the Kennedy Space Center, they had an enjoyable time. R really liked it! I'm glad they went, he's the perfect age. B, K and I stayed at the hotel and relaxed, swam in the pool and hot tub, went out to lunch and I uploaded all of our pictures. The weather was cold for Florida, we always had a sweatshirt on. Some evenings even got chilly. All of the Christmas decorations were gorgeous. They played Christmas songs and the characters were in festive clothes. It even snowed down main street. It's a kids dream come true. "The happiest place on earth" (not always for K, she had her moments)
Orlando
8 years ago

3 comments:
sounds like a fun time.
What an awesome trip! I wish I could have tagged along. I am glad you guys got to have such a fun trip!
looks like such a fun trip. and a great non-traditional way to spend Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment