Friday, April 3, 2009

Lake Tahoe!!!!!







We went to Lake Tahoe for spring break. At the end of our trip, we came home early because R was going to Disneyland with a friend. My brother and his kids were in town, so my girls wanted to stay behind and play with them. So, Todd and I went back up to Tahoe to finish our last night there. It was so nice! We went out by the lake and took some pictures. We went to dinner at the top of one of the casinos and had a beautiful view of the lake and sunset. The food was delicious! We went and saw a double feature at the movie theater. It was just so nice to have quiet adult conversation that evening without the kids. As we walked home that night it started to snow on us. It was so neat, I've not been around snow falling very much, so I loved it. I know the kids wish they were here for it. Thanks hunny for a wonderful evening out. We went home the next morning. Thanks grandma and aunties for watching the kids!!!

No comments: