Sunday, June 7, 2009

Girls Weekend in Tahoe!

We went to a cute, very small theater in Kings Beach and watched "Angels & Demons"

All of us after church.

Me at Stephanie's dock in Lake Tahoe.

We are having so much fun, playing catch phrase.

This was such a fun and relaxing weekend. Thank you Kristin for inviting us! We talked, talked and talked some more. We played games and went in the hot tub. We went to the movies and watched "Angels & Demons", it was so good! That was my second time, but there's so much to see. It was a small theater, maybe 20 people were there, we took up 3 rows. We were not able to hike this time, because it rained most of the weekend. But, it was just so relaxing. I'm glad to have such wonderful friends!! Here's to next year!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so glad you had a great time but so sad to have missed such a fun time. My sister was going to take care of my kids but ended up that I took care of hers. Maybe next year.

Raimi said...

It sure was FUN wasn't it! I love that we all get to have a weekend to hang out & chat! I am glad to count you as one of my dear friends!

Tifferbob said...

Looks like a great time!

Stephanie said...

That was so fun! I had so much fun that I didn't even get my camera out much -- too busy having a great time. I'm so glad we are friends, and could all go up for the weekend. I'm already looking forward to next year!