Monday, July 13, 2009

Ryan's 10 1/2 b-day!!!

R with his laser shield, Game on!

First game, R's team won!!

R with his cousin, lasers ready!

Mom had high score for Red Team!!!

Todd and Lisa on "Yellow Team" for final game.

Scores for last game.

R with his favorite gift, "Legos"!!

R blowing out his candles.

R celebrated his half birthday today, at Lasertag of Carmichael. He wanted his cousins from AZ to come, so we planned it while they were here. Since his birthday is Dec. 26, it's hard to plan parties. We like to do half birthdays sometimes. He loves laser tag, so we looked around for a good location. This place was great!! It's 2 stories and we had the place to ourselves. We played 3 games and it was a blast! He didn't want his mom to play, but I showed him up and won a game. It was a work out, I was sweating. We hope you had a great day!! I can't believe he is growing up so fast and is almost a 5th grader. Wow!!

No comments: