Saturday, November 14, 2009

Grandma's 80th Birthday Party

Grandma & Grandpa Altop

Grandma with my niece, Claire.

Lisa & Todd

My silly dad eating yummy food!

We celebrated my grandmas 80th birthday tonight! She was so surprised!! It's my sisters birthday today, so she thought we were celebrating that. She is so sweet and a great example to all. She thinks the best of everyone and gives love to all. I am so thankful that I have known her for so long. I know a lot of people that don't have grandparents anymore and I had both sets for most of my life. I even knew my greats too! She is a kid at heart, we used to TRY to keep up with her at Disneyland as she raced to the next ride. She is so talented; sewing, crocheting, baking, decorating cakes, making dolls, painting, etc. I hope to leave a legacy for my children and grandchildren. Love you grandma!! Thanks to my sister for taking the pictures.

No comments: