Friday, February 26, 2010

Coyote of the Month!







Brittney received the "Coyote of the Month" award at school today! She was so excited! She has a wonderful teacher (Mrs. Boelens)and this has been her best year yet!
Wow, I couldn't believe all the wonderful things her teacher had to say about her. Here's a small sample. "You are a talented student who excels in 3rd grade. You put 110% in everything you do. You are an exemplary role model for your peers. I could give you the "Character Counts" award each month. Anyone who you consider to be a friend is lucky to have you in their life. If I were in 3rd grade, I would most certainly want to be one of them! I hope you know what an amazing person you are. One day you are going to do something super special in life and truly make a difference in this world." Wow!! She made me cry!
Congratulations B, you so deserve it!

1 comment:

Raimi said...

Way to go, B. You are such a sweet girl!