
I just got back from a wonderful weekend with my friends!! Thank you Kristin for inviting us! We had a great time, but very sore from all the activities. We got up there on Friday, a little later than hoped. I had to go get an ultrasound done because I was having some pain near my ovaries. Now just waiting for the doctor to call back.(hopefully by Tuesday) Ok, back to the weekend. We got settled in and then drove up near Kings Beach and had dinner. The food was yummy! We came back and watched a movie. The next morning we got up early and did Pilates, ate breakfast and then Jenica lead us in a boot camp workout. Wow, that felt great, thanks!! We went back, got our swimsuits on and laid by the pool visiting and eating snacks. After lunch we went on a hike up the mountain, so beautiful, but what a workout!! We relaxed a little before dinner. We came back and played games late into the night. So much fun!! We went to church the next morning, wow great testimonies. I think we were all crying! Afterwards I came back and put aloe all over my sunburn, I got burned pretty bad, ouch! We had a nice lunch together and then I had to leave early because Todd needed to catch a flight for work. It was so nice to get away, even for a short time! Great memories and friendships made! Thanks Todd for taking care of the kids and all the baseball/softball parties. Can't wait for next year!
Orlando
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment