Brittney with Ryan, one week old
Brittney meeting Big brother Ryan for the first time. A couple hours old(February 28, 2001). Brittney almost 7, February 2008
Wow, I can't believe 7 years have gone by! We didn't even have a digital camera, so these pictures were scanned for Ryan's baptism. I hope you have a great time at your party on Saturday. Today has been a crazy day, but I've thought of you all day. She had a substitute teacher today, so we'll bring cupcakes to her class tomorrow. I Love You!!!!
Orlando
8 years ago

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brittney!
Carter was so excited to call & sing to you today.
We love you!
Happy birthday Brittney! We hope you had a wonderful day!
Raimi & family
Happy Birthday, B!! We also hope you had a fantastic birthday.
Happy Birthday Brittney! I can't believe she is 7 already. I remember when she was so tiny...I think she was only like 18 months when I met you. Crazy how fast time goes by!
Post a Comment