
The church announced our new prophet today, Thomas S. Monson. He is the 16th president of the church. I'm excited to watch him go forth. He has a special place in his heart for the elderly. He has been strong from very young, he reminds me of Joseph Smith. It was neat to watch the news conference this morning and to hear of the love his counselors have for him. He loves all kinds of ice cream, just like me. I just gave my lesson in R.S. about the Master Bridge Builder, which Pres. Monson gave in January's Ensign. It was a great message he shared. I'm excited for the new presidency, they seem so young and fresh. I can't wait to hear them speak at general conference in April. I will deeply miss and remember all the wonderful things President Hinckley did for the church. Especially for the Sacramento Temple.
Orlando
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment