Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kit Kittredge: An American Girl Movie



B & K invited some girl friends to go see the American Girl movie. We went opening day. The girls each brought their dolls and they watched the movie with them. One of the girls has the Kit doll. It was neat as we walked in, everyone was looking at them and saying"how cute they brought their dolls with them". I think they felt like movie stars. A few other girls brought their dolls too. There were girls young and old at the theater. Many generations. It was a girls dream date.
We went to lunch before the movie and enjoyed the time together. The movie was very cute! I will buy it when it comes out on DVD. If you haven't seen it yet, I'd recommend it. A fun mommy/daughter date.

1 comment:

Raimi said...

Sounds like a fun afternoon! I will trust your review of the movie. I doubt I will be able to get anyone in my house to watch it with me -LOL!