Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tahoe vacation


My family rented a cabin in Lake Tahoe(Zephyr Cove area) this week. It was so much fun! We had my parents, grandparents and most of my siblings with their families. My mom has always wanted to get a place so everyone could be together. We went to the beach, played games, went in the hot tub, climbed rocks in the backyard, played horse shoes, water balloons, frisbees, video games and lots of hours at the pool table. My mom watched the kids and the adults(and R) went to a buffet dinner at the Horizon casino. It was yummy! Thanks mom! When we drove home there was a beautiful sunset. We stopped to take a picture.
Todd had to leave Tuesday night for work. We were sad he had to leave. I hope everyone had a great time. It was hard sometimes to get the little ones to fall asleep(or stay asleep). We made so many memories that will last a long time. I'm so glad we were able to do this. I love my family so much!

3 comments:

Alycat said...

great pics! you got some that I didn't. i'll have to get them from you. it was a fun time!

Raimi said...

I bet it was so much fun to have your family in one place. It looks like you had a blast!

TNS MOM said...

Looks like fun!