My cute Cricut rolling tote
Cricut tools
Cricut Indie Art cartridge
Cricut Celebrations cartridge
Disney's Happily Ever After Cricut cartridge
Disney's Dreams Come True Cricut cartridge
My birthday gifts arrived! I'm so excited to start using them. Todd wanted to get me something for my birthday, so I said some tools for my Cricut machine. I went online just to see what they had and I stumbled upon EBay sales. This one online store had tons of stuff. Todd said I could get a few things. I got the tools and a couple cartridges and then I saw the cute green tote. I was excited when I won that. Thanks honey for my wonderful gifts!! Anyone want to come scrapbook?
Orlando
8 years ago

3 comments:
oooohh fun!!
I'll be over in the morning..just kidding!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!! How fun to get all that stuff for your Cricut. I'm so jealous! I can't believe Ryan is going to be 10. That just seems wrong!
oh very fun - now we know who's tools to borrow!
Post a Comment