Saturday, August 9, 2008

More Birthday surprises!

My VT came over to bring some beautiful flowers and a balloon. It was so nice, I have them on my front porch.

I had this cute gift waiting for me when I got home tonight.

A beautiful card and gift card.

Also, some scrapbooking kits. A beach layout and a dog layout. Can't wait to make them. Thanks Raimi!!

This has been such a great birthday! I'm still in shock, it's been a long time since I felt remembered. I have great friends!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope you had a great birthday! I was thinking about you on your day -- we've been busy hosting 7 family members, and were gone most of the 9th. It's been crazy over here! I'm glad you felt remembered. I a little thought goes a long way.

Stephanie said...

Happy Belated birthday. Wow I am so out of the loop. I hope you had a wonderful day!

TNS MOM said...

Happy belated birthday. Hope you were spoiled!

Raimi said...

I hope your day was fabulous! THanks for being such a great friend! Love ya & wishing you many more!