Great Grandma & Grandpa Altop with their gifts.
R with his gift, Square Up! (Daddy & B)
K with her gift, Blue Triggerfish Webkinz.
B with her gift, Seahorse. (cousin Ben)
On Christmas Eve we have dinner with my moms extended family. This year was a small crowd(30+). We enjoyed dinner, goodies and played games.(Hand & Foot was the favorite) We went together and got my grandparents a gift and presented it to them tonight. We got them lights to hang from the awning of their RV trailer, a couple mats to go out front of the RV door and some gift certificates to go out to dinner. They were very surprised and excited about their gifts!!
When I was growing up, we always opened a gift at Christmas Eve dinner and we continued that tradition until R was little. There just aren't enough little cousins that come. The kids were excited that they got to open one tonight. The excitement is so grand at the house!! I remember when I was little, it was so hard to fall asleep on Christmas Eve!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!! Merry Christmas!!
Orlando
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment