Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

Today is New Years Eve and I can't believe that 2008 is over. Wow, each year seems to go by faster and faster. We have been cleaning house and cooking and getting ready for tonight. We are having my sisters over (Erin, Courtney, Holli and Holli's daughter) and Todd's sister Wendy and her 2 kids. My parents usually come too, but my mom is in Arizona visiting the new grand baby. The kids are excited to have cousins come and sleep over. We will eat meatballs, homemade potato soup, salami and cream cheese and lots of other goodies. We'll play games and probably Rock Band and party til midnight. We'll have people sleeping in each room and lots of giggles. I hope everyone has a fun night and be safe while driving. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Raimi said...

Sounds like a fun evening. I taught Primary today & asked the class what was the best part about their week & B said "Our new years Eve sleep over". I know she had a good time. She is a doll! I had fun with their class today!
Have a great 2009.