Saturday, January 31, 2009

Flying By

Todd flying by in his airplane.


Heading back to the hanger.

Todd decided to fly over the house to show us his airplane. It was fun to watch. He had a good time. I was surprised how well the pictures turned out. My man and his hobbies.

1 comment:

heather said...

Did the kids just love seeing dad fly by?
About that facebook virus ... no, it was not one of those gifts, it was a link to a video that I accepted and tried to download. The video content was of my son and his preschool christmas play. Once I clicked to view it, I was prompted to download the lastest version of my video player - this was where the virus was! I was even alerted to a virus but clicked before I even knew what I was doing. Huge mistake on my part! Read any warning before downloading!!