Lisa in front of Time Square.
Todd in front of Time Square.
This is Maine Monument at Merchants' Gate in front of Central Park.
A pretty globe statue.
We took the NJ Transit from Newark to NY City. We checked into our hotel around noon and then took a walk to Time Square. We took a picture in front of where the ball drops on New Years Eve. It was very busy and lots of lights and advertising on all the buildings. It reminded me of when we went to Tokyo, 7 years ago. Then we walked to Central Park and took these pictures in front of it. I was amazed how big the park was in such a busy city. I'm sure those that live there enjoy it! So many different paths and ponds. It was beautiful. I'm sad we didn't take one picture inside. Oh well, there's always next time. We had walked 40 blocks and still didn't get to the end of the park. We stopped at the museum, see next post.
Orlando
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment