Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy 11th B-day!!!!

Lego Star Wars "Republic Attack Shuttle"

Nerf gun

I can't believe my little "big" boy is 11. Wow, where has the time gone. These years just seem to fly by. We just celebrated last year. I made his favorite breakfast "Cinnamon Pull-Aparts" and then I surprised the kids by taking them to see "Alvin & the Chipmunks: the Squeakquel" at the movie theater. It was a cute movie, they had a great time. Then Ryan got to choose where we went to lunch. He chose "Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ", it was yummy! Then we headed home to clean up a little before the cousins came. Grandma Hanson and Aunt Wendy & kids, came to visit and wish Ryan a happy birthday. They brought gifts too, Ryan LOVED them!! Thanks for helping us celebrate. He has already started to build some of the Lego's he got. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed your busy and fun filled day! It's hard to compete with the day before.

No comments: