Saturday, December 19, 2009

Piano Recital

I'm not nervous one bit.


Duet!


Miss Patti with all her students.

R's so happy there are other boys this year!

My cute kids! Love the red!

Wendy (Todd's sister), Mom Hanson, Lisa

We went to Ryan & Brittney's piano recital this morning. They both did a great job! The songs were harder this year. They've been working on their duet forever. They did it! I wasn't sure if they would memorize any of their songs, but they did. I hope they continue to enjoy learning. All the students did well, it was a fun performance. Miss Patti made a lot of yummy treats. The kids were glad when it was over. My mom and sisters were able to come too (sorry no picture). They almost didn't make it. A pedestrian got hit, so the road was closed. Thank you for coming! The kids enjoy when family comes.

No comments: