Sunday, January 6, 2008

Claire's Blessing Day!





We went to my sister Alyson's ward(the ward I grew up in) today for her daughter, Claire Noelle's blessing. It was a very special prayer and she did so good(the other baby getting blessed today screamed the whole time). She looked beautiful in the dress that my grandmother made. (B & K wore it too) Her big brother Carter is so sweet with her. We went to my moms afterwards for Hawaiian haystacks. They were yummy. It was fun to visit with everyone and the kids played. We watched Amazing Race and then had this delicious strawberry cake for dessert.

3 comments:

Raimi said...

We missed you today! What a beautiful cake! I can't wait to see a pciture of her dress!

Raimi

Raimi said...

I'm enjoying the extra pictures you are posting! Claire is so sweet!

Raimi

Alycat said...

What a cute baby!!!