I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! We had a nice evening at my mom & dads, playing games, eating tons of food and visiting. Todd, Ryan and Brittney left early, they are skiing in the morning. Brittney's first lesson. Hopefully they will have a great day and NO injuries! Kimberly feel asleep just after 11pm, she had a fun time playing with her cousin Carter. We played Phase 10 up until 11:50pm and had some sparkling cider and watched the count down on TV. Then we went home just after midnight. It was an enjoyable evening, but it always goes by too fast. I hope this next year is a great one, staying healthy, reading our scriptures more, thankful for our job and home and our beautiful little family. *WELCOME 2008*
Orlando
8 years ago

4 comments:
Cute slide shows on the kids! Sounds like you guys had a fun night for New Year's Eve. --- I'll get you directions to the cement slides. They are SO much fun. My boys love going there. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you & your family! We hope 2008 is a great year for eveyone!
Raimi
The slides are so fun and a great idea - I loved them! Happy new year to you guys!
After reading the other posts I thought I should clarify - the slide shows of your kids are so fun!!!
Post a Comment