Well, this is the kind of night I had. I took R and his friend to a sports activity this afternoon. When I was dropping his friend off, I sliced my tire on the metal drain on the curb. I was trying to be real careful, because I've seen several others pop their tires on it. I guess my tire wasn't completely straight and I hit it. Luckily my friends had AAA and called for me. Or I would have been out in the rain trying to change it. The young guy was there about 45 minutes later and put on my spare. They were real sweet and feed us dinner while we waited. The kids enjoyed it! Todd is out of town this weekend with my SUV, so I have his car. Oops! So, I'll be going to Costco in the morning to get a new one.
Orlando
8 years ago

1 comment:
Oh Lisa! If you ever need help when Todd is out of town, PLEASE call us! I know you would jump to help me & please know I would do the same for you!
Raimi
Post a Comment