Monday, January 14, 2008

"Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam!"



K went to her Sunbeam class for the first time yesterday. She had a great time!! There were only 4 kids in class(2 missing). She loves her teacher Sister Cole. She even brought her own scriptures. I'll need to get her a little tote bag to put them in. She's been singing "teach me, guide me, walk beside me", ever since. She doesn't have all the words right, but it's so cute!!! They have a great little class. I can't believe how fast these kids have grown. They were all babies when R started Kindergarten. I better finish so I can go pick up the kids.

2 comments:

Raimi said...

They are so cute! Sis. Cole is fabulous. They are so lucky to have her. Can I please get a copy of that picture? No RUSH!

Raimi

Stephanie said...

What a great picture of the Sunbeams! I just wish MY Sunbeam stayed in his seat. We're working on that. K did really well and I could tell she was very excited to be there.